Sunday 8 January 2012

I heard that you like the bad girls. Honey, is that true?




Coat and Jeans: Topshop, Shirt: Zara, Shoes: Urban Outfitters

Back to normal this week after Christmas. Back to work and the 9-5! Been really good with my healthy eating and have been to the gym twice this week (which is good for me)

Had a weekend of catching up with a couple of friends for lunch where I didn't touch a drop of alcohol, god knows I could have had a lovely glass of Rose yesterday.

Ive also been working on some vintage clothes to sell online, have been taking photos of them this morning which I am very excited about. Will let you know when its all done but so far I'm really happy with what I have put together so far. Ive been wanting to do it for ages so I'm really happy.

1 comment:

  1. I love what i see here!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete