Monday 16 January 2012

Blue Suede (Velvet) Shoes (boots)



Dress and Top: Primark, Boots: Topshop

I love these Topshop blue velvet boots. You cant really see them in these photos (I'll take some close ups) but they are so comfy and beautiful, Ive been scared to wear them cos its been raining so much.

Well its very exciting times here.

I am currently in the process of setting up a Plaid and Lace ASOS Boutique on their Marketplace, I really think Ive got a good little collection together and ready. Been working all all the images this weekend. Hoping to go "live" as they say at the end of this month, finger and toes and everything crossed.

I have also been asked to become a Fabulette for the brilliant Modern Girls Guide Website, which I'm really looking forward to getting my teeth stuck into.

No comments:

Post a Comment