Sunday 4 December 2011

Nail Rocks



So I got these Nail Rocks nail wraps in my Glossy Box, they are something I have always wanted to try but always thought they would be too difficult for me to do on myself and a bit faffy.

So I gave them ago the other day and I have to say I was quite happy with the results.

I found one hand easier then the other and did have to take off and re-apply a couple but I think they look really good. Just give yourself enough time to do them (don't think you can get away with doing them 5 mins before going out) and follow the instructions, make sure you pre prepare your nail as they say as I think that where I went wrong a couple of times.

I'll definitely try some of the other designs for a night out or something. Hopefully with more practice I'll get better.

See all the other designs @ Nail Rocks


No comments:

Post a Comment