Monday 28 November 2011

My first Glossy Box





I was so excited when I received my first Glossy Box in the post last week. Its all packaged so beautifully, its like receiving a little present every month and I rushed home from work to check what was in it.

Here's what I had:

Arbone FC5 Ultra Hydrating Hand Creme:
This is the perfect size for my handbag and have been carrying it around with me for the past couple of days now. Its really nice, its helped moisturise my hands in this tough weather, it smells lovely and sinks in really quickly so your not leaving greasy marks everywhere. I really like this hand cream.

Dead Sea Spa, Dead Sea Bath Salts:
Now, in my little house I only have a bath so have not been able to use these properly but have added them to my foot spa and soaked my feet in them and they have left my skin nice and soft, so I can imagine them being a real bath time luxury.

Illamasqua. Freak Eau De Parfum:
Again I have been using this and carrying it around in my handbag. I don't usually go for strong exotic smells with perfumes but I'm surprised at how much I really like this perfume. Ive used it everyday since and its definitely something from this box that I will be getting in full size. Its not too much of a strong smell but lovely and noticeable.

Monu Revitalising Moisturiser:
Ive been using this twice a day every day since getting my Glossy Box and I am hooked, love it. Its made my skin feel so soft, my skin looks brighter and my make up in going on easier as well. Another one I will definitely be purchasing full size (full size £16.95, so a really good price)

Nail Rocks Designer Nail Wraps:
Happy I got these, Ive always wanted to try them. I will do them later and give a proper review of them then

All in all I'm really happy with my Glossy Box, definitely worth and and I'm so looking forward to receiving the next one!

More info and product information at Glossy Box






No comments:

Post a Comment