Wednesday 7 September 2011

Blog loving



Louder Than silence is another blog I have come across that I have become hooked on. I love that as a couple they do it all together so its a both worlds and I guess Im just really nosy and love looking at other peoples lives

Here is a bit more about them:

Hello! My name is Sally. His name is Ross. We're a couple from London, via the sunny West Midlands. He takes (most of) the photographs and I write (most of) the words you'll see on this here blog.

Louder Than Silence is a place for us to share our photography, musings and snippets of our life and styling efforts in and around London. It was named in The Most Wanted Fashion 100: 2011 Edition in the Best UK Vintage and Thrifty Fashion Blogs category.


Have a look and enjoy and probably get hooked like me!

Louder Than Silence!

No comments:

Post a Comment